With over 15 years of experience in the outdoor product market, Sealskinz have developed the offer in-line with the requirements of the Military, elite outdoor athletes and adventurers and brought this knowledge to bear on a range of technically advanced performance endurance accessories.
Based in Kings Lynn in the UK, Sealskinz sells to all the major outdoor & bike retailers in the UK, has dedicated sales teams in the USA and Germany and distributes to over 35 countries.
From developing the world’s first patented waterproof sock, the range has grown to cover waterproof gloves and hats, and over the years has won numerous awards from media titles and most recently a coveted Gold Award from ISPO for their world first Halo Overshoe.
• Sealskinz is the go-to name for waterproof accessories. Specialising in accessory products their NPD team obsess about the details, ensuring they stay ahead of the curve in technical accessory product development.
• Emphasis is placed on ensuring a very high level of in-house expertise; experienced passionate staff who love outdoor sports, constantly test new products and know what they’re talking about.
• An incredibly loyal fan base with 96% of customers saying they’d recommend the product to a friend and 92% saying the products offer value for money.
• The large pool of ambassadors helps drive customer engagement and builds awareness as well as providing vital product feedback to ensure the product just keeps getting better.
What are the benefits of becoming an Affiliate?
• Introductory 10% CPA rate (incl. VAT, ex. P&P)
• 30 days cookie period
• Large choice of products at multiple price points
• Competitive prices
• Premium products