MTB Thin Knee - Black / Grey
A performance, thin weight knee length waterproof sock designed specifically for MTB where minimal insulation, maximum breathability are required.
- Constructed with our proprietary Stretchdry waterproof, breathable and windproof technology
- Thin weight, knee length sock offering maximum breathability, ideal for warm wet days
- Merino wool lining for moisture control and comfort
- Elasticated ankle and instep offer support and a comfortable fit
- Y-gore heel construction provides a secure comfortable fit
- Hand linked toe closure, creates a flat seam to prevent rubbing
- Padded heel, toe and footbed absorb shock and guard against pressure and friction, reducing the risk of blistering
Breathability means allowing moisture to escape. This ensures your skin stays dry, allowing ‘next-to-skin dry comfort’ allowing you to stay out longer.
We build our products to last. To enable you to endure the great outdoors and stay out for longer. Not great for repeat sales, but good for you!
Stiff, board like accessories reduce comfort and more importantly performance. We design flex into all our products, to ensure you can perform to your maximum in total comfort.
Waterproof membranes don’t stretch, as such they can’t fit close to the body. We give our products stretch to allow them to sit next to your skin, whilst remaining waterproof and breathable, giving next to skin dry comfort.
The perfect barrier between you and the most challenging wet weather. Our products are developed to give 100% waterproof protection whilst being incredibly breathable and dexterous.
Developed to be the perfect barrier between you and the wind. Lightweight and breathable giving protection from the elements and excellent dexterity and control.
Our Stretchdry technology enables us to produce a product which has a hydrophilic membrane but has stretch and as such we can produce product which are not only waterproof and breathable but also fit close to your body, giving next to skin dry comfort.
Thermal Rating 2
Lightweight protection for hot and wet climates.
Aqua Dynamic Design
To ensure you purchase the perfect fit sock or overshoe, please ensure you pick the same size in relation to your shoe.
- For example if you are a size 7 shoe (UK) you will require a medium sock or overshoe.
|Socks, oversocks and overshoes||S||M||L||XL|
|UK shoe size||3 - 5||6 - 8||9 - 11||12 - 14|
|Euro shoe size||36 - 38||39 - 42||43 - 46||47 - 49|
|UK shoe size||4 - 7||8 - 12|
|Euro shoe size||37 - 41||42 - 47|