Thin Mid Cuff Sock - Orange / Pink / Black
A performance, thin weight mid length waterproof sock perfect for a multitude of activities and conditions where minimal insulation and maximum breathability are required.
- Constructed with our proprietary Stretchdry waterproof, breathable and windproof technology
- Thin weight, mid length sock offering maximum breathability, ideal for warm wet days
- Merino wool lining for moisture control and comfort
- Nylon/Acrylic blended roll over top cuff adds additional versatility, added insulation and comfort
- Elasticated ankle and instep offer support and a comfortable fit
- Y-gore heel construction provides a secure comfortable fit
- Hand linked toe closure, creates a flat seam to prevent rubbing
Breathability means allowing moisture to escape. This ensures your skin stays dry, allowing ‘next-to-skin dry comfort’ allowing you to stay out longer.
We build our products to last. To enable you to endure the great outdoors and stay out for longer. Not great for repeat sales, but good for you!
Stiff, board like accessories reduce comfort and more importantly performance. We design flex into all our products, to ensure you can perform to your maximum in total comfort.
Waterproof membranes don’t stretch, as such they can’t fit close to the body. We give our products stretch to allow them to sit next to your skin, whilst remaining waterproof and breathable, giving next to skin dry comfort.
The perfect barrier between you and the most challenging wet weather. Our products are developed to give 100% waterproof protection whilst being incredibly breathable and dexterous.
Developed to be the perfect barrier between you and the wind. Lightweight and breathable giving protection from the elements and excellent dexterity and control.
Our Stretchdry technology enables us to produce a product which has a hydrophilic membrane but has stretch and as such we can produce product which are not only waterproof and breathable but also fit close to your body, giving next to skin dry comfort.
Thermal Rating 2
Lightweight protection for hot and wet climates.