How to return your goods to Sealskinz
Returning Your Items
Once you have received your Sealskinz products, if you wish to return or exchange them, please note:
- Goods must be sent back with all original tags and packaging*
- Goods must be returns in an unworn condition*
* These conditions are not applicable if the product is faulty – however, please ensure the product is returned in a clean and dry condition.
UK Returns Link (Follow link to create return)
If your goods are faulty, then please contact us in the first instance at email@example.com
For general returns and exchanges, please contact customer services at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can supply you with a printable returns form.
When returning goods, please note:
- Returns are sent at the customer’s own expense, and through a service of their own choosing.
- Goods must be sent using a traceable service.
- We will notify you within 30 days of sending your item that we are processing a refund or exchange.
All website returns must be sent to:
SealSkinz Web Returns
36 Oldmedow Road
Hardwick Industrial Estate
King's Lynn Norfolk
Products purchased from a retail store should be returned to the place of purchase in the first instance.
Our Refund Policy
Our Refund Policy You may cancel your order at any time and for any reason within 30 working days of delivery of the products ordered - working days do not include Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays.
Orders for certain products may not be cancelled - these include:
- products that have been clearly personalised
- products that are perishable
- products if they have been worn or used in any way
If you wish to cancel your order you must notify us of your wish to cancel in writing and you must return the product(s) to us in their original wrapping, intact and accompanied by all accessories and documentation which were part of the delivery. We will refund any monies paid to us in respect of a cancelled order within 30 days of receiving your notice of cancellation.
Latest From The Blog
We all have those pieces of gear we're not willing to give up on. Did you know Sealskinz can actually help you get even more life out of your favourite kit?